Monday, September 21, 2009

Wow!

I have just heard from the insurance people, and they have a plan in place for Wednesday. Now we just have to find out if R can be checked out of the hospital in time to make an early flight out of Montpellier! If it doesn't work for Wednesday, then I'm REALLY hoping we can make it work for Thursday!!

So far, we'll be transported from Nimes to Montpellier, where we take an Air France plane to Paris. At Paris we take American from CDG to Dallas, and from Dallas, another American flight right to TUCSON! SO hard to believe...so...will post again when I know more about the hospital's plans!!

Much love,
m
xxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Linda said...

So glad everything is going so well! The insurance help is such a relief. Glad Robert is up and about and working even. I hope you are able to get home asap...
Love, Linda

Chris Lowder said...

I hope Robert's feeling better and I hope that the trip home goes well. Also, thanks for keeping the blog updated so that we don't worry so much.

Brenda said...

I'm so glad that Robert is up and around and not in pain. It sounds like he is making amazing progress! I am so glad. And so surprised that in the midst of all this he did work! It sounds like he really needed something to do, though, so that's great. Chris said you should get an iPod so you could listen to the NPR podcasts, but I told him that you already have one. Did you bring it with you? I hope that you both are doing well. So glad that the insurance is paying off. I hope that the trip home will go smoothly. Chris and I made a gourmet-ish dinner tonight together and thought of you both. Really hoping that things will go well for getting home. Much love, Brenda

Anonymous said...

I came looking for vicarious feasting and sightseeing and much to my surprise found evacuation plans! Commiserations to you both. Robert, have I ever told you the story of where I broke my leg...no, not which bone, in which very public place? Margaret, you amaze me, how you handle difficult situation with aplomb. Sending lots of love and positive thoughts for your journey home. Ciao, Joan